National Parent Club Canine Health Conference – Registration Open!
The National Parent Club Canine Health Conference, a biennial event, is hosted by the AKC Canine Health Foundation and generously sponsored by the Nestlé Purina PetCare Company. Veterinary student attendance is sponsored by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals and the American Kennel Club. The event is held on August 11th through 13th at the Hyatt Regency in St Louis.
AKC Parent Clubs, clubs participating in the Purina Parent Club Partnership Program, and donor organizations that have reached Millennium Founder status with CHF are invited to attend this year’s conference for $50 per person. The price increases to $100 after June 1st.
Please click here for more registration information.
The program and schedule includes the following:
- Lymphoma & Epigenetics – Jeffrey Bryan, DVM, PhD, DACVIM-Oncology
- Lymphoma & Flow Cytometry – Anne Avery, VMD, PhD
- Chemotherapy & FortiFlora® – Korinn Saker DVM, PhD, DACVN
- Genetics of Cancer/Lymphoma – Matthew Breen, PhD
- Diet & Rehabilitation – Wendy Baltzer DVM, PhD, DACVS
- Genetic Predisposition to Infections – Urs Giger, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, DECVCP
- Lyme Disease – Jason Stull, VMD, PhD, DACVPM
- Tick-Borne Disease – Ed Breitschwerdt, DVM, DACVIM (*Keynote)
- Ehrlichia & Lymphocytosis – Anne Avery, VMD, PhD
- Canine Cognition – Bill Milgram, PhD
- Genetics of Epilepsy – Gary Johnson, DVM, PhD
- Epilepsy & the Microbiome – Karen Munana, DVM, PhD, DACVIM-Neurology
- Epilepsy & Nutrition – Holger Volk, DVM, PhD, DECVN
- IPFD: Harmonization of Laboratory Genetic Testing for Dogs – Brenda Bonnett, DVM, PhD
- Semen Evaluation, Quality, and Effects of Aging – Stuart Meyers, DVM, PhD, DACT
- Brucella Update – Angela Arenas, DVM, PhD, DACVP
- Pyometra – Marco Coutinho da Silva, DVM, PhD, DACT
New for 2017! Panel discussions with our speakers on:
- Canine Lymphoma
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- Reproductive Diseases
Short URL: http://caninechronicle.com/?p=121774
Comments are closed